Wednesday 8 November 2017

Top Three Charm/Tag

Thank you all so much for joining in with our theme of Add a Tag or Charm. We had some wonderful entries which made it very difficult for me to choose a top three.After some deliberation these are the three I've chosen  - in numerical order:

Number 1
Rutscht

I love the texture on this tag, lots to look at and enjoy


Number 8
Mimi

The cute owl is swooping right at me and the charm addition is superb.

Number 25
Chris

Fantastic job of layering, beautiful.

Thank you all once again but please come along tomorrow and check out what Team A has in store for you.

Hazel

4 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Hazel,
congrats to the wonderful top 3 your picks were so lovely from the very lovely entries.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

International Art & Soul said...

Oh thank you so very much for the top 3 pick, I am over the moon :) :) Big congrats to the other winners too :) xxxxx

Chris said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 3, you've made my day! Congrats to the other winners, fabulous cards!
xx

Sue B said...

Wonderful Top 3 !!! Big Congratulations to the winners!!
All the entries were awesome! :-)
Hugs Sue B xx