Thursday 14 September 2017

54. - Sentiment As The Focal Point - No Images.


Good morning to you all.  It's Christine here from Team A with a new challenge for you.  Some of you know that I just love to add sentiments and quotes to my  cards.  For this challenge I would like you to make the sentiment the main focal point of your card.  I don't want to see any images please, although of course you may add any other elements and embellishments that you would like.

I am really looking forward to seeing all your creations! 




Zoe


Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)
My Son, Rick's Birthday card

3· entries per person thank you.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful inspirations DT!
Hugs, Tammy

Doris Klein said...

Sweet and lovely DT inspirations!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT inspiration, Hazelx

Darnell said...

Great ideas for how to use a large sediment as a focal point! Thank you for the fun challenge!! Hugs, Darnell